I love the beauty that fills the sky at the end of the day. The colors fill me with peace and wonder. I wanted to share some of the pretty pictures that I have taken of this fleeting time.

A Thought to Ponder...

Time is priceless
Yet it costs us nothing.
You can do anything you want with it
But you can't own it.
You can spend it
But you can't keep it.
And once you've lost it
There's no getting it back
It's just gone.

(these words of wisdom were stated on a recent episode of the TV show "Medium".)

Friday, April 17, 2009

March 2009


This is the Space Shuttle launch on 3/15/09, with the sunset colors reflected in the trail.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm very happily married to my soulmate, Sean. We are parents to three kids; two boys and a girl.